ALWAYS: Accepting Nominations for Rising Star, Excellence in Nursing, and The Community Award as well as the Scholarship for next year’s ARN conference
Nominate your friends to acknowledge their talents. Tell us about a local business that stands out in making the lives of those with physical disabilities better. Get your conference attendance cost paid for you by your peers! Check out the Awards tab for links to the nomination forms.
June 12, 2019
St Lukes Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI from 10a.m. til 4p.m.
June 20, 2019
Our friends at Ascension CSM are holding a breakfast conference which is free to all and good for 2.5 CEU’s: Hosted by Sacred Heart, this 3 hour conference will be held across from the CSM St. Mary’s hospital at the Water Tower Medical Commons, 2350 N. Lake Dr. in the CSM Conference Center, 1st floor. 7:30a.m. -10:30a.m.
- 7:30 – 7:40 Registration/Continental Breakfast Welcome – Lezlie Bieck, RN Manager, Ascension Wisconsin: Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Hospital-Acute Rehab/Brain Injury
- 7:40 – 8:40 Disorders of Consciousness: Updates on Prognosis and Management Gerald Nora, MD, PhD, Medical Director PM & R, Ascension Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Hospital
- 8:40 – 8:45 Break
- 8:45 – 9:45 The Role of PM&R in Acute Care Traumatic Brain Injury Mary Voegeli FPN-BC, APNP, CRRN, CBIS, Medical College of WI
- 9:45 – 9:55 Break
- 9:55 – 10:25 Disorders of Consciousness: Therapy Interventions and Patient Progression to Acute BI Rehab Sarah Schmeling PT, DPT, CBIS Ascension Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Hospital
- 10:25 – 10:35 Questions/Evaluations
Please RSVP by June 12 with your name, facility, phone, and email to Linda.Kroll@ascension.org
Ascension Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Hospital Attention: Linda Kroll RN, Room W1423 2323 N. Lake Drive Milwaukee, WI 53211
phone: 414-585-6750 or fax: 414-585-6751
(Free parking at the Water Tower Garage. If you park on 2nd/3rd levels, you must take Medical Commons elevator to the 1st floor for conference room.)
September 17, 2019 WARN All Day Conference
The Ingleside Conference Center, Pewaukee, WI (times TBD)